Teamsters Local 350 is proud to send dedicated members to this years Women’s Conference which will be held in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The conference will take on September 15, 2019 through September 17, 2019.
Things to know:
- Members must fill out the application to be considered for sponsorship by Teamsters Local 350 to attend the 2019 Women’s Conference in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, September 15 through September 17, 2019.
- Applications must be received by Monday, June 3, 2019. Selected applicants will be notified by phone by June 27, 2019.
- Applicants must be in good standing for twelve consecutive months and in good standing to be eligible for consideration. If you are unsure if you are a member in good standing, please call the office at (650) 757-7290
- The applications will be reviewed by our Executive Board and a maximum of three members will be selected and sponsored.
- Selected applicants must be able to attend the 2019 Teamsters Women’s Conference. Please note that a passport and proper travel documentation will be required.
- Selected applicants will have their registration, meals, lodging, and flight reimbursed. Teamsters Local 350 will work with you and your employer to secure time off, vacation or otherwise, to attend the event.
- Please note, that if you have attended the Women’s Conference in the past, preference will be given to members who have not yet had a chance to participate.
Ways to submit your application:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: Attn: Robert Sandoval (650) 757- 7294
- Mail or drop off:
Attn: Robert Sandoval
Teamsters Local 350
295 89th Street, Suite 304
Daly City, CA 94015
Please be advised that Canada may not allow persons with DUI (i.e., driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol) or other criminal convictions to enter the country. If you do not already have a Canadian visa or an electronic travel authorization (ETA), a Canadian immigration officer will decide if you can enter Canada upon your arrival. Therefore, to avoid a possible denial of entry at a Canadian airport or other port of entry, participants with DUIs or other criminal convictions should contact the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) as soon as possible at (506)636-5064 or (204)983-3500 to apply for a waiver or inquire about other admissibility requirements.